1. The aging patriarch of an organised crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son.
2. A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world.
3. A food critic decides to explore his life and the progress of Singapore through local food.
4. A misogynistic and snobbish phonetics professor agrees to a wager that he can take a flower girl and make her presentable in high society.
5. Siva, a convicted smuggler, is released from prison and begins a journey to locate his ex-wife and daughter who have left him without a trace. His quest leads him to a heinous truth.
6. A Filipino domestic helper arrives in Singapore at the start of the Hungry Ghost month.
7. A fisherman, a smuggler, and a syndicate of businessmen fight over the possession of a priceless diamond.
8. Murni tries to break the tension with her employer by cooking his late wife’s famous dish of Sambal Goreng. What is the elusive ingredient to remedy these broken hearts?
9. A determined woman works with a hardened boxing trainer to become a professional.
10. Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
About Project Lapis Sagu
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures. Rich in flavour and unique in character, we’re bound together like intricately crafted layers of Lapis Sagu. Project Lapis Sagu is a creative springboard for open conversations on cultural diversity and social integration in Singapore.